Specialty: General surgeon
Language: English and Farsi
General medicine program (1993 M.D), Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences
2004-Speciality of infectious and tropical diseases Ahwaz Jondi Shapour University of Medical Sciences
Sept. 2000- Sept. 2001
course in section of hung, rheumatology & blood.
Sept. 2001- sept.2002
course of master public health (MPH)
clinic courses of infectious diseases, Ahwaz Medical school.
April. 2013- Sept. 2013
Fellowship of infection diseases in Hematology (MIND), Genoa, Italy.
Sept. 1993-July 1995
Shalamzar Health & Treatment Center, Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences.
Sept. 1995-July 1999
Expert of unit of combat against (CDC) diseases of Ahvaz Health Center
Nov. 2004-Mar. 2013
Specialist and counselor of infectious-pulmonic diseases of internal section, Shahreza Sahebazzaman hospital
May 2005-Nov. 2005
Head of Shahreza Sahebazzaman hospital- Esfahan University of Medical Sciences.
Nov. 2004-Mar. 2015
Head of Counselor physician of infectious- pulmonic diseases of Shahreza Amirelmomenin, Seyed Alshohada and Milad hospital, Esfahan University of Medical Sciences.
· A Fatal Case of Bloodstream Infection by Fusarium Solani …
International Journal of Cancer Management 2020
Clinical Impact of Diagnostic Microbiology Tests for the Management of Patients with Infectious Diseases
· Annals of Clinical Case Reports 2019
comparison of influence of local and systematic treatment in carrier of staphylococcus aureus resistant against methicillin (MRSA)
· Scientific medical journal Ahwas University of Medical sciences, winter2006
· evaluation of micro organisms incidence in leg of patients affected by diabetes
· presented in infectious diseases international congress, Malaysia 2008
· evaluation of relation of Vitamin D deficiency and tuberculosis diseases …
Ahvaz Razi hospital
· Iranian journal of infectious and tropical medicine vol 12- 2008
· Enzymatic method for the assessment of mixed lymphocyte reaction international congress of immunology. Berlin-Germany Feb. 2002-Mar. 2002
· epidemiologic study of 50 patients in the fulminant hepatitis …
4th gastroenterology of Tabriz medical university congress 30 July-5Aug. 1989