Neuro Spine Treatment-sidebar
This branch of medicine concerned with disorder of nerves system and spinal column.
The nerves system indicates of brain, peripheral nerves and spinal card.
Common types of treatment:
- Brain surgeries for tumors, hydrocephalus, epilepsy, functional surgery, Parkinson and…, croniocynostosis.
- Spinal surgery sud, or surgery of disk herniation, spondylolisthesis, spinal fracture, spinal and spinal cord tumors congenital spine abnormalities and spinal deformities such as scoliosis and kyphosis.
- Peripheral nerve problems like carpal tunnel syndrome or nerve injuries
- Vascular abnormalities in brain and wrd
- Plantar fasciitis: It is a common foot problem which many people suffer from. It may be created due to prolonged standing, foot deformation, calf muscle spasm and obesity.
- Customized medical insole, Shockwave, exercise therapy and Laser can treat the disease to a great extent.
Neuro Spine Procedures Prices comparison
Why Health MEDiran?
With a trained and professional team, Health MEDiran sets your affairs in order from the time you decide to travel to Iran for neuro spinal surgery until you wrap up your medical trip and go back home.
Neuro Spine Packages
Do you need any consultation?
Common Neuro Spine Procedures
bleeding inside the spinal column (extradural spinal haematoma) leaking of spinal fluid (incidental durotomy) accidental damage to the blood vessels that supply the spinal cord with blood. accidental damage to the nerves when they’re moved during surgery.
Although acute back pain and soreness is a nuisance, most cases resolve themselves within a few days or weeks. However, there are instances where back pain will persist for more than 3 or 4 weeks, which is usually a huge indication you need to see a spine specialist. Dr.
Orthopedists. An orthopedic doctor is a board-certified surgeon who specializes in problems—from head to toe—of the musculoskeletal system. This includes, of course, the spine. An orthopedist might address conditions such as ruptured discs, scoliosis or other types of neck or low back pain.
Although acute back pain and soreness is a nuisance, most cases resolve themselves within a few days or weeks. However, there are instances where back pain will persist for more than 3 or 4 weeks, which is usually a huge indication you need to see a spine specialist. Dr
On the day of your back surgery, your main objective will be to rest. While some patients are discharged on the day of their operation, most stay in the hospital for one to five days. You will be able to go home once you have good control of your pain and are able to walk, eat and use the restroom independently.
This is the most common cause of failed back surgery syndrome. … For example, degenerative disc disease is less commonly correlated with patients back pain than leg pain from a disc herniation pinching a nerve root.